Package Download Link: GCK Service Pack 12 Hot Fix 4
- This release serves as an update to GCK Service Pack 12
- GCK Service Pack 12 must be installed before applying this hotfix.
- Previous GCK Service Pack 12 HotFixes do not need to be applied before installing this hotfix, all previous SP12 hotfix changes are incorporated into hotfix 4.
- Download the GCK Service Pack 12 Hot Fix 4 package.
- Apply the GCZ update package.
SP12 Hot Fix 4 Changes:
- GCK-470 (SMC): Support ability to set IPX to static or DHCP.
- GCK-473 (Disco): Fix issue parsing MAC addresses.
- GCK-490 (Device Config): Fix ability to calibrate T9160 ambient channels.
- GCK-492 (vACS): Fix Cobranet DNA backup amp switching.
SP12 Hot Fix 3 Changes:
- GCK-454 (SMC/DevCon): Changing IP Speaker levels only works for the first speaker in the IP endpoint group.
- GCK-456 (Tel): Tel gets locked up if you hang up too quickly.
- GCK-469 (IC Service): Not correctly reading in the IC Request Acknowledge tone.
- GCK-447 (vACS): Not routing BGM to the proper Dante transmitter on a T112.
SP12 Hot Fix 2 Changes:
- GCK-434 (vACS): Not updating all mic templates when instructed to by the SMC.
SP12 Hot Fix 1 Changes:
- GCK-419 (vACS): Support new DAB cobranet (4x8) modules.
- GCK-423 (Disco): Not always discovering T112 and DNA amps.
- GCK-424 (SMC): Enabled level slider on zone forms for dante devices.
- GCK-425 (Disco): Stop extraneous ARP traffic.
- GCK-427 (Dante): Improve ability to set mic GPIO reducing occurances of timeouts.
- GCK-428 (vACS or Dante): Fix ability to stop Dante routes after a delayed annc is preempted.
- GCK-430 (vACS): Touch screen mics not always being updated when they request it.