Package Download Link: GCK Service Pack 10 Hot Fix 3
- This release serves as an update to GCK Service Pack 10
- GCK Service Pack 10 must be installed before applying this hotfix.
- Previous GCK Service Pack 10 HotFixes do not need to be applied before installing this hotfix, all previous SP10 hotfix changes are incorporated into hot fix 3.
- Download the GCK Service Pack 10 Hot Fix 3 package.
- Apply the GCZ update package.
SP10 Hot Fix 3 Changes:
- TFS4320 - vACS: Restart visual displays and IP speaker displays for announcements that repeat with 0MBP.
- SMC: Fix configuration of TEL outbound proxy.
- TFS4324 - vACS: Added retries and timeouts to polling of DBA cobranet system uptime property.
- TFS4327 - vACS: Fixed ability to activate monitor actions on an IP108D.
- TFS4328 - SMC: Allow MS525 IP addresses (Dante and control) to be different.
- TFS4332 - DeviceConfig: Fixed meters on DNA2404D ambient form.
- TFS4336, TFS4337, TFS4338 - SMC/vACS/DeviceConfig/DataService/IC/Regurgitator/SystemSupervision/vACS Discovery: Support 1100DAB-CD.
- TFS4340 - vACS: Added a fault polling threshold of 3 consecutive failures before declaring a DAB-CC as faulted.
- vACS: Added settings for IpEndpointSendStrobeRequestForStrobes and OutboxDerivativeMuteLevel to the vACS.exe.config file.
- TFS4341 - vACS/SMC: Added the ability to support 4 line inputs on a 1544ZOP as AlternateSources