Package Download Link: GCK Service Pack 6 Hot Fix 1
- This release serves as an update to GCK Service Pack 6
- GCK Service Pack 6 must be installed before applying this hotfix.
- Previous GCK Service Pack 6 HotFixes do not need to be applied before installing this hotfix, all previous SP6 hotfix changes are incorporated into this hotfix.
- This is a single package release that supports both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
- Download the GCK Service Pack 6 Hot Fix 1 package.
- Apply the GCZ update package.
SP6 Hot Fix Changes:
- SMC v2.1.7003.21667
- Fixed issue with IC and Monitor touch template creation.
- vACS v188.8.131.52
- Fixed an occasional stutter when initiating the playback of a prerecorded file.
- Fixed issue processing logic state changes on NLR and LVIO devices.
- Fixed issue starting a DelayedFromAltSource from a Logic Input.
- Fixed multiple announcement request issue with CSD1 and CSD4 stations.
- Clean up Dante module fault event handlers.
- DeviceConfigService v184.108.40.206
- Memory leak fix.
- Dante Service v220.127.116.11
- Avoid sending two messages to the same receiver within the same time slot.
- vACS Device Discovery Service v18.104.22.168
- Fixed MDNS discovery message.
- Support discovery of IPx speakers.