GCK Service Pack 2 must be installed before applying this hot fix.
This release serves as an update to GCK Service Pack 2.
This is a single package release that supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- -vACS package sets system version to 2.1.6
- -HF2 (3420): Synched take files are not getting copied to the correct directory on a Lifeline.
- -HF2 (3668): Allow service to run after the maintenance period has expired.
- -HF2 (3679): Fixed issue with TCAS and other special prerecorded announcement types going to remote systems via RTP.
- HF1 (3392): Allow direct action extensions to be entered as the "Dial Number" on intercom groups.
- HF1 (3394): Fix active announcement output display on the Announcements section of the Overview tab.
- HF1 (3397): Fix ability to configure a stop announcement action.
- HF1 (3399): Fix ability to add an e-mail list to an action.
- HF1 (3401): Fix info/help strings on the action editor screen.
- HF1 (3403): Only show the "Default Zone Group" field on Record Message actions that are prompting for zone group.
- HF1 (3406): Fix ability to update today's schedule on the schedules tab.
- HF1 (3387): Fix repeating prompts.